- Woke up. Always a plus
- Posted some pictures of Mecca's 6th Birthday and Gallery Hop. (yours for the viewing)
- Went to Gamelan practice.
- Had major compliments paid and received more work from my favorite private school client, for whom I'm now doing much marketing.
- Got a car wash.
- Sat in Lori's back yard and schemed good copy for her great boutique and Lexington at large in hopes of attracting major publication press.
- went to a cookout with the Lexicon Project folks. (okay, okay that was last night)
- Got some superfly new sunglasses from previously mentioned great boutique.
- walked with my sweetie in the fully-in-bloom Lexington Cemetery and got stalked by assorted ducks.
- got my first facial from Charlotte Webb, including a crazy rock-solid mud mask.
- rode my bike around, feeling the spring air and smelling bergamot, dogwood, and much more.
- celebrated the day with the first official gin and tonic of the season.
- THE CAPPER; Had a guy drive up and hand me a $500 check to me that had been mis-delivered to his house on the other side of town.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Day of Great Things
Okay, so here's all the great things that have happened to me today. Okay, here's some of the great things that have happened to me today