Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Damn, I love my coffee

Most days, I spend at the Toddy Cafe. That's my house, I guess, although it can be portable. I felt like a fool when I dropped the $34.95 for a big plastic funnel and a carafe, but I have never looked back. I keep my coffee in the refrigerator now. I heat it in the microwave, add boiling water, and my coffee is almost certainly the best you've ever tasted. Unless you, too, are a Toddy person. This is one of my favorite things in daily life. And my coffee drinking, sadly, has increased dramatically. I'm okay with that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you ever dip your pee-pee innit? just to see what it would taste like? i don't think it would taste very good at all. i bet the manufacturers of this fine product never took that into consideration. if i can help you out with this experiment, let me know.

-the GHOST of pope john paul the 2ND!

Mick Jeffries said...

AH-HA! You may think you're quote/unquote anonymous but since you said "GHOST" I can narrow you down to within the trillion people who are living after the death of Pope JPII. I am hot on your trail.. and you will burn. Your quote-unquote pee-pee, that, too, will burn.