Thursday, March 06, 2008

Another day at the Kentucky Horse Park


Photo_03
Originally uploaded by mrtoastey
Just a pretty day at the Kentucky Horse Park, where I'm doing some design work. It's a pretty great gig for moments like this, where I'll be sitting at my desk by the window, and suddenly think: "I'm going outside to pet a horse."

It's surprising how irresistable the urge is, even for full-timers there. You look out and see somebody on a horse, and visitors (or in this case, a staff member) smiling and conversing, and you think 'I better go out and pet that horse.'

And then you take a picture with your camera phone and post it to your blog.
:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Todd Waronicki from the education department and Francis Dulaney, director of the Ky Horse Park Foundation... can't tell who the horse is...