Sunday, July 24, 2005

Summer vacation, part 2


Well, I know I've been out of school for a good many years, but I'm just not willing to give up on the idea of summer vacation. I think the dirtiest trick played on any child is keeping them in the dark about the fact that summer vacation doesn't exist for adults. What a load.

And it should, too. Wouldn't we all be happier if we got the summer off? What exactly is the point of all this work work workin? Really, I ask you.

So the point is—I'm not giving up on the dream. Which is why I'm about to give you the account of my second 2005 summer trip. Don't hate me! Just go on a trip yourself, fool. Or get a job as a teacher so you can have summers off, right? That's what I'm thinkin'…

So what follows, then is the infrequent documenting of The Carolina Way 2005.

As always thank you so much for reading my blog. Thank you!

3 comments:

lolliloobedoo said...

Hey You! You are missed in Lex Vegas. Don't fall off any ridges whilst you're away.

lolliloobedoo said...

Oh and......love and such to Big Loo!

Anonymous said...

my parents went to gatlinburg for their honeymoon in 1962. can you believe it? they weren't even smoking marijuana. unbelievable. I'm going to Boston College for my honeymoon. I don't think they like strap ons at Boston College.