Ways to Listen/participate:
- Radio: 88.1FM in Lexington, KY
- LISTEN ONLINE:
- And we usually do it on Facebook LIVE, too!
- The BEST way to listen after-the-fact is through Radio Free America.
- Also, there's a PODCAST! It's on iTunes and Player FM! (note: this is maintained — and often NOT maintained — by the station staff, not me, and as such is often neglected and/or broken. Apologies)
- And should twitter go here, too? (we mostly ignore the Twitter, full disclosure)
Hello, Radio friends! Trivial Thursdays on WRFL is kind of a college radio version of a morning drive-time show—complete with lots of talking, laughing, and music—that revolves (barely) around the trivia associated with the given day of the show. Trivial Thursdays is LIVE every Thursday from 7-9am on WRFL, and you can even listen online to the live show!
Trivial Thursdays features a different guest every week. If you're playing along at home, take a look below to see who is coming up on the show. And if you think you might like to be a guest, email me at (please use some basic decoding to help me fight spam) m i ck --at-- mi ck jef fries ==dot== com.
Also, if you're into Facebook, there's a Trivial Thursdays group here. Please join and I'll send you a weekly notification of who my guest is!
Trivial Thursdays Guest Schedule Fall 2019
- Aug 1 – Wild Fig + Parachute Factory
- Aug 8 – Railbird Festival + HL writer Jeff McDanald
- Aug 15 – Rona Roberts + Woodland Arts Fair
- Aug 22 – CRAVE Food Festival + Carnegie Center
- Aug 29 – Rob Theakston, UK Student Center + Lexington Chamber Music with WindSync!
- Sept 5 – Friends of the Library + Expansion Festival
- Sept 12 – KYukefest + Jeremy Gillett of "Black & 25 In America"
- Sept 19 – TahlSound Music Festival + The Dougheys w/ Kristin Southworth
- Sept 26 – UK Opera Theatre + UK Astonomer Gary Ferland
- Oct 3 – Moonshiners Ball + Anne Donworth of the Lexington Public Library
- Oct 10 – Lexington Tree Week + Lexington Community Radio
- Oct 17 – Chris Begley + Soreyda Begley + The Dischordians
- Oct 24 – UK Opera Theater's "Cabaret" + THRILLER
- Oct 31 – Carnegie Classics "The Color Purple" + Festival del Dia de los Muertos
- Nov 7 – Bluegrass Greensource Environmental Academy + Author David Kravetz
- Nov 14 – Heather Dieffenbach, director of the Lexington Public Library + RAINBOW STAR
- Nov 21 –
- Nov 28 – A Very Emily Thanksgiving: A Trivial Thursdays Tradition!
- Dec 5 – Donna Kwon, UK World Music and Dance Concert