Ways to Listen/participate:
- Radio: 88.1FM in Lexington, KY
- LISTEN ONLINE:
- And we usually do it on Facebook LIVE, too!
- The BEST way to listen after-the-fact is through Radio Free America.
- Also, there's a PODCAST! It's on iTunes and Player FM! (note: this is maintained — and often NOT maintained — by the station staff, not me, and as such is often neglected and/or broken. Apologies)
- And should twitter go here, too? (we mostly ignore the Twitter, full disclosure)
Hello, Radio friends! Trivial Thursdays on WRFL is kind of a college radio version of a morning drive-time show—complete with lots of talking, laughing, and music—that revolves (barely) around the trivia associated with the given day of the show. Trivial Thursdays is LIVE every Thursday from 7-9am on WRFL, and you can even listen online to the live show!
Trivial Thursdays features a different guest every week. If you're playing along at home, take a look below to see who is coming up on the show. And if you think you might like to be a guest, email me at (please use some basic decoding to help me fight spam) m i ck --at-- mi ck jef fries ==dot== com.
Also, if you're into Facebook, there's a Trivial Thursdays group here. Please join and I'll send you a weekly notification of who my guest is!
Trivial Thursdays Guest Schedule Spring - Summer 2019
- Apr 25 – UK Symphony's Amadeus + Lexington Art League
- May 2 – Susie Thiel, UK Dance Program + Katerina Stoykova-Klemer
- May 9 – EJ Adventures in Bike Cleanup + Friends of the Kentucky Theatre
- May 16 – PAWS 4 the Cause's Pawhibition + Jamie Day, curator of Transylvania's Moosnick Museum
- May 23 – PlayThink Movement & Arts Festival + Bluegrass Greensource
- May 30 – Mayor Linda Gorton + UK Opera Theater "It's A Grand Night for Singing!"
- June 6 – Bluegrass BBQ Fest
- June 13 – Raven Run Nature Sanctuary
- June 20 –
- June 27 – PRIDE Festival
- July 4 –
- July 11 –
- July 18 – Youth Theatre of the Bluegrass
- July 25 – Heartwood Music Festival
- Aug 1 –
- Aug 8 –
- Aug 15 –
- Aug 22 – CRAVE Food Festival
- Oct 3 – Moonshiners Ball